This site was created to spread the truth, and the salvation offered by GOD in his son JESUS CHRIST . GOD bless!
Author: Grateful Servant
Ezekiel 33:6 (KJV)
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
This website was created to spread the truth, and the salvation offered by GOD in his son JESUS of Nazareth . GOD bless!
*DO YOU DESIRE DISCIPLESHIP?* ~ Slayder Betts at The Gathering ~ Messengers of Shiloh 5/26/19
Statement of Faith – In Whom We Believe A specific note: We truly believe that God calls all to believe and put their trust and hope in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ, which entails an ongoing, ever-increasing relationship with the Lord Himself; however, our soul, flesh, and the enemy have used man’s doctrines to divide us. Thus this statement is not meant to be another source of division, but simply statements that curtail doubt, fears, and questions which might arise.
1. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, eternal God, uncreated, but the creator, the Alpha and Omega, the I Am, the way, the truth, and the life, the Savior, the King of kings, Lord of lords, and the eternal Lamb of God, the Life of the believer and His corporate people, the rightful heir of His Father, and the establisher of the eternal purpose of God.
2. We believe in the trinity as unveiled and revealed in the holy Scriptures and the person of the Lord Jesus Christ Himself; that the Godhead is one Spirit and yet three eternal specific persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; that this has been and remains a true mystery, but that God has clearly revealed it.
3. We believe that the Godhead has established His church through the physical death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God. We believe that Christ is the singular head of His body (the church) and that the church is His people gathered spiritually by the born-again reality into the life of Christ. Thus the church is not a single group, denomination, or tradition, but a spiritual people gathered in His life, name, and spirit.
4. We believe that hell is literal and eternal and that it is the place of separation and torment of the damned. We believe that all humans who refuse to put their faith in Jesus Christ choose instead the eternal place of separation from Him, which is hell. We also believe that hell is the eternal place of separation for spirits who chose to rebel, including Satan.
5. We believe that Heaven is literal, eternal, and spiritual, that it is the realm of God’s eternal throne from which he rules all His vast creation.
6. We believe that for the believer to be absent from the body means they are present with the Lord; that Jesus Christ is the resurrection of the believer in every sense; that physical death in not annihilation for the believer or the unbeliever, but an eternal step into the eternal realms which, for the true believer, is into God’s continuing eternal purpose and reality.
7. We believe that all mankind has fallen through the sin of the first man and woman, Adam and Eve, who are the beginning of the human creation, and that their sin allowed the sin nature to come into themselves and be passed on to and within their offspring, the human race. We also believe that Jesus Christ, the second man and the last Adam, has been sent forth from the Father to offer reconciliation and salvation to all who will put their faith in Him; that man must be born again or they cannot see the Kingdom of God and Heaven; and that Jesus Christ alone is the way, truth, and life, that no one can come to the Father except through Him.
8. We believe that Jesus Christ will return to this physical earth, though no one knows the exact hour, to establish the eternal throne and kingdom of the Lamb who He is; and that the Lamb’s Bride/wife as defined in the Holy Scriptures will eternally reign with Him from earth over all.
9. We believe that the 66 books of the Christian Bible are the inspired Holy Scriptures, the written word of God, which proclaims and testifies to the eternal Word of God, Jesus Christ Himself.
In these End Times I felt the need to bring Michael’s Council of Time (COT) and Angela’s Ring of Fire Ministries (ROF)broadcast’s to our page for people to listen to and learn of the times to come. Hopefully this will help you grow in faith and understanding in these difficult times that are coming to us on a daily basis.
There are so many suffering in the World today, due to circumstances you cannot control to the
point you may feel like giving up. Regardless, there is One Remedy to those hurts,
His Name is Jesus, and there is no distance too wide that His love cannot bridge.
It is in our weakness in which our heart cries out to Him, activating the pouring
of His pure love into us, restoring us in complete wholeness.
Love came down, not for the worthy, but for love’s sake. Jesus loves you with a fervent,
undeniable love, not based on what you have done but what He already did. All you have
to do is simply be open to receive; freely He has given and freely you shall receive.
The truth is we all require an element of love, often seeking it from sources that
leave traces of pain, void of consistent relief. However, when hearts are healed His
way, it is everlasting, permanent and without condition.
Just a closer walk with Jesus is all it takes, it is time to take that step in truth…
He has been waiting for you all your life.
God Bless all my brothers and sisters peace be with you.